Monday, March 25, 2013

Kevin Sharp
  • To all my customers.  If you buy a car here at The Sharpest Rides and have a Problem with your vehicle after the purchase, I want you to know that We stand behind our vehicles 100%. We want your business for life. Here is my personal phone # 303 910-7971 Kevin Sharp. There is no way for anyone to have a excuse to complain cause there is my #. Call it if you have a issue. Thanks again for everyone's business. Kevin Sharp. The new School Way

also make sure to check out our service department page here you can set up your next sevice appointment http://www.thesharpestrides.com/service.cfm
Head Service Writers
Luke, Paul and Adrian
303-405-2945 or 303-514-9262

4 comments:

  1. Kevin Sharp, thank you for taking care of my case as I came to you looking for a smooth transaction in doing business with the Sharpest Rides. I look forward to doing business on the next deal I bring in. I would say you are a man of your word, took care of my business 100%. See you soon thank you.
    Solo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A home equity loan, also known as a second mortgage, enables you as a homeowner to borrow money by leveraging the equity in your home. If you want to take a home equity loan, you should contact our agents. They will help you to find a home equity loan for you. Home Equity Loan Willow Beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative. I totally Loved it.buy a car with bad credit in Detroit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have provided valuable data for us. It is great and informative for everyone. Read more info about virtual tour toronto Keep posting always. I am very thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete